Falcon force has periodic seasonal sub-contracting opportunities for the qualified falconer.
- General or master US. Licensed falconer with a current USFWS falconry license.
- Two or more years of experience flying falcons.
- Priority will be given to those individuals who own a minimum of two birds but preferably 3 or more (Useful species of birds are captive bred falcons and aplomados. Indigenous wild taken raptors are not legal for bird abatement use).
- Applicants are required to have their own radio telemetry system, a good receiver and a few transmitters are a must for bird recovery.
- Applicants are required to have a reliable vehicle and be willing and able to travel.
- Applicants are required to be self contained, independent, and provide their own room and board.
- Most importantly we require motivated, honest, independent individuals with good work ethics.
- Applicants should be drug and alcohol free at all times.
- Depending on the nature of the contract, a background check will be conducted.
- Sub-contractors are required to have their own general liability insurance and Falcon Force LLC “named as an additional insured” on their policy.
- A copy of the insurance policy, current USFWS Falconry/ Abatement license, Copy of Current Drivers License, and a completed W-9 form is required for our files.
- References are very helpful.
- Due to our work schedule, emails are preferred to phone calls.
- Please send your resume to info@FalconForce.com